HOLIDAY HUGS COULD LEAD TO HEALTH HEADACHES
As the temperatures cool down and cold and flu season approaches, it’s important for you to keep your germs to yourself! You can become a germ stopper by following these simple tips:
• Use a tissue to cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze.
• Cough into your elbow or sleeve—not your hand.
• Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth.
• Wash your hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds after coughing, sneezing, blowing your nose, eating, or using the restroom.
• Keep an alcohol-based sanitizer in your desk, backpack, briefcase, or purse.
• Stay home if you have a cold, fever, or flu, or are otherwise feeling ill.