WELLNESS CHALLENGE

jan25_wellness_challenge_hyr

Did you know that extension cords should only be used for a short period of time? Using them for too long could pose a fire hazard. So can running electrical cords under rugs, over nails, or in busy parts of your home. An extension cord can also overheat if it doesn’t have enough watts for the appliance it is powering. Check the labels on all your extension cords to make sure they have enough wattage. And don’t overload an extension cord or outlet by plugging in several appliances to a single source.