Pick one room or one corner in your house and transform it into a calm, soothing sanctuary. You can create a calmer space at home or work in several ways:
• Clear away the clutter.
• Let natural light in or use soft, ambient lighting at night.
• Add plants or flowers to your space to bring a bit of nature inside.
• Hang a colorful tapestry or piece of art on the wall.
• Add relaxing aromatherapy scents with essential oils.
• Listen to soft music or wear earplugs to block noise from neighbors, traffic, or the TV.
How do you make your personal space a bit more tranquil?